4 1/2 c milk
3/4c cottage cheese
1c sour cream
Dash of cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
8T (1 stick) of unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1c raisins (optional)
1lb wide egg noodles
3c corn flakes
1/4c dark brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 13 x 9 dish.
2. Mix together first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
3. While whisking mixture, pour in melted butter. If using raisins, mix in.
4. Lay uncooked noodles on bottom of baking dish and pour milk mixture over noodles. Let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Mix corn flakes and brown sugar in separate bowl. Pour mixture over dish.
6. Cook for 55 minutes until center is set. Reheat prior to serving.