Lavender Berries with Cream
1/2 pint of heavy cream
1 1/2 tsp lavender flowers, crushed
Sprinkle of granulated sugar
1 tbsp confectioners (powered) sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
4 cups assorted berries
1. Add crushed lavender to heavy cream. Chill for 1 hour.
2. Wash and slice berries. Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
3. Strain cream to remove lavender with fine sieve.
4. Whip cream with chilled bowl with chilled beater, adding confectioner’s sugar and vanilla until it forms soft peaks.
5. Add cream on top of berries and enjoy!